Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Raw Food Detox Diet

Paul and I embarked on a journey one month ago. . . the goal was to get healthy, eat right, exercise and shed a few pounds. I purchased this book:

And am proud to say that I think it has just about dam near changed my life! Paul and I have cut out meat, dairy and processed food from our diets and are eating mostly raw foods. We aren't quite the extreme rawists yet, but we have made a ton of changes to date and are definitely reaping the benefits. We both have lots several pounds and have more energy and stamina than ever before! It's more of a lifestyle change than it is a 'diet' and I am definitely glad we have made the changes that we have!

We are eating all sorts of new, exciting and tasty foods and I plan to share some recipes on the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment